When you are next out and about, take note of driveways and terraces and you’ll be surprised at how often you see block paving. The almost unlimited design choices allow you to create something unique, and by combining several colours, your driveway or terrace will be a stunning feature of your home.
Major Benefits of Block Paving
The benefits include the following:
- Strong and Durable – Block paving is installed onto a solid base, and once firmly in place, they provide a solid platform that can take the weight of a motorhome or caravan.
- Easy to Clean – A power wash every few months will keep your driveway looking like it was just installed, and the regular wash will remove oil and other stains, leaving the surface as it was on the day it was installed.
- Stunning Finishes – The range of colours and patterns really does give you a chance to be creative, and the supplier of patio pavers in Nottingham would have an album of photos from previous projects, which gives you an idea of what is possible regarding design.
- Semi-Porous – Block paving is semi-porous, allowing water the drain away naturally, and in the event of poor drainage, the contractor would suggest installing some drainage pipes prior to the paving.
- Non-Slip Finish – Wet or dry, block paving is non-slip, which is really important if you have young kids, and they can play in all weathers with a non-slip surface.
If you would like a quote for your driveway or terrace, search online for a local block paving specialist, who would be happy to pay you a home visit and discuss the possibilities.